Little Flower School, Loni
Little Flower School, Loni
At Little Flower School, Loni, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence. It is our goal to address the varying needs of our young students academically, socially, emotionally and physically and in doing so, provide the highest quality educational experience to all.
It is also our goal to establish and maintain a positive, friendly environment which focuses on the development of higher level cognitive skills, positive attitude and a co-operative spirit. It is our belief that with the co-operation of the parents, students and staff our goal can be achieved. Our focus is on our children helping them believe themselves and in each other and in assisting them in making and taking their places in the world.
1. Pre-primary School [Junior KG & Senior KG]
Offer of admission is based on available vacancies. Please note that no entrance test or interviews of parents or students are conducted for admission to the Kindergarten. Admission to the Kindergarten is strictly as per the guidelines given by the CBSE Board with regard to age criteria, distance from the School, etc. Students meeting the requirements are then short-listed. A child must have completed 3 years and 6 months as on 1st June of the academic year of admission to be eligible for consideration for admission to the Junior KG.
2. Primary & Secondary School [Std I-VIII]
There will be no entrance test for Std I & II.
The Child planning to get admission for Std III onwards will be required to take an age-related general placement test to ensure that he/she is prepared for the high quality education offered by LFS, Loni.
- Birth Certificates (Originals to be submitted only on finalization of admission)
- Two passport size photographs of the student.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous School, duly attested by the Government Educational Authority in the area of the previous School.
- The student’s last Academic Report from the previous School. (Xerox copy attested)
The school follows the syllabus set by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) New Delhi.
This curriculum will be followed for classes for I to X
The first batch of std X CBSE appeared for the examination in the month of March 2012 and the result was 100%
Though the medium of instruction and communication is English, we firmly believe that knowledge of languages is an asset. We, therefore introduce Hindi and Marathi from Std – I
18th Dec – Junior Sports Meet
19th Dec – Senior Sports Meet
22nd Dec – Parents Sports Meet
Month End Activities –
Jr Kg –Sand Paper Itching
Sr kg – Sand Paper Itching
Std I – Greeting Card Making
Std II – GK Quiz
Std III – Candle Decoration
Std IV – Clay Modelling / Kite Making
Std V – Movie Review
Std VI –Salad /Nutritious snack Making
Std VII –Market Day
Std VIII – Enact A character
Std IX an X – Mock UN
KG Section – Christmas Party
23rd Dec – Annual Sports Meet Prize Distribution Ceremony
24th Dec – Fun Fair.
- MTS examination – Total 17 students of class VIII and IX appeared for MTS examination held on 28th April 2014. Two students came up with the flying colours – Jadhav Avadoot Sandip secured 3rd position and received DISTRICT LEVEL PRIZE. Hrishikesh Suresh Dighe from class IX got CONSOLATION PRIZE
- 10 girls and 10 boys (Boys under 14 group – girls under 19 group ) participated in CBSE handball tournament at tekanpur- Gwalior M.P on 28th oct to 31st oct.